Conor McGregor showed off his three-month-old son Conor Jr for the cameras in Las Vegas following an opening training session on Saturday

Conor McGregor shows off baby son after training session

Conor McGregor is no stranger to showing off – but he usually does it with fast cars and flashy outfits.

That was not entirely the case on Saturday, however, as the proud father also posed with three-month-old son Conor Jr following a training session in Las Vegas.

The Dublin-born UFC champion was all smiles as he stood alongside girlfriend Dee Devlin while cradling the boy in his arms, before giving him a kiss on the head.

Conor McGregor showed off his three-month-old son Conor Jr for the cameras in Las Vegas following an opening training session on Saturday

Conor McGregor showed off his three-month-old son Conor Jr for the cameras in Las Vegas following an opening training session on Saturday

The proud father gave his boy a kiss as he was flanked by girlfriend Dee Devlin while preparing to fight Floyd Mayweather later this month

The proud father gave his boy a kiss as he was flanked by girlfriend Dee Devlin while preparing to fight Floyd Mayweather later this month

McGregor, the first fighter in UFC history to hold title belts in two weight classes at once, had earlier vowed to become the ‘God of boxing’ by knocking out Floyd Mayweather in their super-fight scheduled for August 26.

The 29-year-old said: ‘I have a game plan and I will execute it perfectly, like always.

‘I have been boxing my whole life so this is not a new experience for me. I will rule over MMA and boxing with an iron fist after August 26.

‘The critics say that Floyd has been there before. They discredit my training, my skills, my accomplishments.

‘This isn’t new to me though, just like boxing isn’t new to me. I am no stranger to being the underdog on paper. I am a seasoned veteran and I am confident that I am the better man.

McGregor vowed to become the ‘God of boxing’ by knocking out the undefeated Mayweather as they go head-to-head on August 26

The Irishman is the underdog, having never fought in professional boxing match before

The Irishman is the underdog, having never fought in professional boxing match before

‘After Saturday August 26, I will be a god of boxing.’

McGregor is hoping to provide the first defeat of Mayweather’s career, while the American is looking to extend his professional record to 50 fights without loss.

Along the way he has claimed the scalps of Manny Pacquiao, Ricky Hatton, and Oscar De La Hoya.

Mayweather is the heavy favourite to win the fight, which will be McGregor’s first foray into the world of professional boxing.

But McGregor believes he can end the 40-year-old’s flawless record in ‘the biggest fight of all time’.

Mayweather is looking to extend his perfect career to 50 fights without loss, surpassing Rocky Marciano’s record in the process

Mayweather is looking to extend his perfect career to 50 fights without loss, surpassing Rocky Marciano’s record in the process

McGregor and Mayweather's fight is one of the most eagerly anticipated in the sport's history and the two have a long history of sniping at each-other

McGregor and Mayweather’s fight is one of the most eagerly anticipated in the sport’s history and the two have a long history of sniping at each-other

He said: ‘The story of the fight will be waiting to see who takes a step back first.

‘We all know Floyd is a great defensive boxer and he isn’t going to keep coming forward like he says. If he does, it’s going to be a quick night for me.

‘This camp has been amazing. I’m getting better by the day, more alert, quicker.

‘My weight is at a good place but I’m going to be a much bigger man than Floyd when I we step in the ring for the fight and I think that makes a difference.

‘It means the world to have fans travelling from Ireland and all over the world for this fight. This is the biggest fight of all time and we owe them a hell of a show.’

Posted on; DailyMail>>

Check Also

ISIS fanatics have made a new threat to carry out a terror attack at the 2018 FIFA World Cup (pictured) in Russia - as well as targeting the US and Europe

ISIS fanatics in new threat to attack World Cup in Russia

One chilling poster shows a terrorist armed with a gun and explosives near a football stadium in Russia along with the words: 'I swear that the Mujahideen's fire will burn you... just you wait'.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *